Phone: +65 6434 3752
Location: Suntec City Office
- Admitted, Solicitor, Supreme Court of England & Wales - 15 Nov 2005
- Admitted, Advocate & Solicitor, Supreme Court of Singapore - 9 July 2003
- Postgraduate Practical Law Course, Board of Legal Education, Singapore - 2002 – 2003
- Diploma in Singapore Law, Singapore – 2001 – 2002
- LLB (Hons) (Class: 2nd Upper), University of Exeter, United Kingdom – 1997 – 2000
Advising on and drafting of options/ sale and purchase agreements, sale / purchase of private/ commercial properties, JTC factories, medical suites, HDB flats; advising on and drafting of loan documents for banks and finance companies; advising on and drafting of tenancy agreements and CPF on the use of CPF funds. Some transactions include:-
- Advising on the sale, sub-division and amalgamation of GCB plots at Swettenham Road;
- Advising on the refinancing and equity loan of a bungalow valued at $26 million;
- Advising on the refinancing and equity loan of a Sentosa Cove bungalow valued at $19 million;
- Advising on the purchase of a HDB shop over $10 million; and
- Advising on the sale of commercial property at close to $7 million.
Collective Sale: Drafting, vetting and reviewing collective sale agreements, tender documents and sale and purchase agreements, chairing owners’ meetings and EOGMs and attending to owners’ queries on collective sales, drawing up and vetting of completion accounts.
Banking Litigation: Drafting and vetting demand letters and court documents, attending hearings for GE Money and UOB Bank Limited for the recovery of debt.